I couldn't think of a thing so, my granddaughter, Tina, chimed in with her 6 things about me:
1. I'm addicted to expired food... (I say it's good unless there's mold).
2. I have a boot on my foot and wish I had another one for my other foot - oh so comfy.
3. I have a spending problem - I buy in bulk - and many times I end up not using the stuff. Though I ask God to help me use them up before I pass on... like 10,000 yards of lace; thousands & thousands of beads & baubles; and a fabric stash to equal no other; etc.
4. Whenever I watch a movie, if I think it's just a 2 star movie, and then I go and see the ratings and I see someone else gave it 5 stars -- I change my mind and give it 4 stars. (But not Rachel's wedding - that was a bomb, baby.)
5. My boobs are my bib... everything lands there.
6. My favorite place is Wegman's ... For groceries, for drugs, for hoagies, for dinner or anything; it's Wegman's by a mile!
and Mimi said "Amen"...